"Brighter windows brighten the heart
For you can see the sun and earth
Without the stains of dust and dirt."

Friday, July 1, 2011

Expanded Service Area


Largely serve customers in Oakville, and Mississauga, and recently getting known around the cottage at Minden Hills, near Haliburton, and even enroute around Uxbridge.

As always, my meticulous cleaning and repair(s) work plus my reasonable prices continue to make me popular. My customers know they can trust me both outside and inside to clean their windows and eavestroughs without fuss.  I have proven to them that I am an honest and able man.

My former career as a machinist taught me to really pay attention to small details -- which attribute I bring over into my business.

Feel free to request before and after photo snapshops of your eavestroughs or gutters so that you can be satisfied that we did the job. Some cleaners I have been told just say they do the job.

Let me expertly do the work for you while you enjoy your free time.

Aarre Peltomaa
647-202-7267
Mississauga-based

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aarre, this is your Virtual Assistant signing in, and please let me know what your customers' comments or suggestions are about this blog-site.

    I know you are very busy but if you find a few moments please send me some more photos of examples of your work performance, thank you.

    Your personal Virtual Assistant,
    Colleen K. Peltomaa

    ReplyDelete