"Brighter windows brighten the heart
For you can see the sun and earth
Without the stains of dust and dirt."

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Management Wants Me Back




This Townhouse Co-Op as 60 units in 11 buildings,   plus 1 office unit in 1 separate building.   It is in Mississauga a short distance west of the South Common Mall.


Many jobs would be impossible without the eaves spoon,  as I couldn't physically safely reach there without one;  it has a thread to put it on a pole as long as 24' long. I use paper lawn bags,  which are accepted by the garbage removal people;  plastic bags are not acceptable for environmental reasons.   I very seldomly throw eaves debris over the side,  unless it is too dangerous to bring a bucket with me to encumber my hands.   Usually the bucket comes with me, and the debris is put into a lawn bag,  which is usually left in front of the garage.  In this townhouse complex,  I was requested to leave all the bags next to the office for pickup.
 
 I feel sorry for the plight of the poor squirrel which got caught in the downspout, and succumbed there;   He plugged up the spout quite nicely (not very nice, actually),  so water would overflow the higher eaves, and come out of the downspout seams above that spot.  Fortunately, this is the first time I have observed this.


Michelle, the On-Site Supervisor, after seeing the before and after photos, asked me to come back.  A fair price for very attentive work is what makes me happy and my customers too.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks. I have been wanting to install a eavestrough in Toronto. It is hard for me to imagine my life without one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the post to inform how we can manage cleaning services.

    .......
    Joy
    Marketing executive
    Cleaners Sydney Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pos. I found it very useful and informative. Thanks
    Roof Repair Mississauga ★ FREE Estimates ☎ Call Now (905) 581 – 1178
    Emergency Roof Repair in Mississauga NOW available. 1245 Lakebreeze Dr-Suite A,Mississauga, ON, L5G 3W7
    ☎ Call Now (905) 581 - 1178 or VISIT Website TODAY For More Information
    www.roofersmississauga.ca

    Also more details click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For sharing this Superb article. I use this Article to show my assignment in college. it is useful For me Great Work. Tenancy Cleaning UK

    ReplyDelete


  5. Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Nice…
    http://www.house-cleaning-service.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this informative and useful post
    I also request you to write a review article for drain cleaning product. Drain cleaners are something is very essential in our daily life but you can not get much correct information about it.
    However in my blog I have tried to give honest review on best drain cleaning product available on the market.
    To know more just click here All time best drain cleaners reviews

    ReplyDelete